I am a 3D Character and Prop artist who models both stylized and realistic art. My main interests are Sci-Fi and Fantasy art. My other skills include rigging, animation and c# programming. Below are a summary of my skills.
- Experience creating 3D Art assets for games
- Proficient in Maya 3D modelling, rigging and animation
- Proficiency with Zbrush sculpting
- Proficiency with Substance Painter and texturing pipeline
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Photoshop
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Experience with working to deadlines
- Experience C# and Python scripting
- Experience with community management
As a technical artist I am responsible for a wide range of tasks including customer service, research and development for improving workflows and 3D modelling for Polygon Asset packs.
Summary of tasks.
- Managing customer support
- 3D Asset creation for Polygon Asset packs
- Community management for the Discord channel
- Research and Development
- Unity c# Editor tool development
I worked as the main 3D artist and animator for RageQuit Studios' inaugural racing game 'SRC: Sprint Robot Championship'
- 3D Character modelling, texturing,
- Rigging and Animation
- 3D Modular Building and environment art